Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hooked on You - Garden Party collection by Pebbles

I love browsing through Pinterest don't you?  Both of these projects that I am sharing today came from inspiration found there.  

The first is this can of worms I made for our dear friends Mr. Steve and Miss Jenni - thanks to Mr. Steve we are now fisherpeople here, lol!  Make sure you check out my post this past Monday for a close-up of the fish we catch out back in the pond.

I saw this idea to take a clear paint can and put gummy worms in it with the title hooked on you!  Course it was supposed to be for Valentine's, but it sure works great with the Garden Party collection from Pebbles.







I also have a spring wreath I created on the Pebbles blog today again inspired by Pinterest.  



I have seen quite a few of these burlap wreaths and I did a little research to find the best directions possible.
Here is the best written directions I found.
This is the best picture tutorial I found.

See you tomorrow with a Pinterest inspired Bella layout!


2 comments:

  1. Such cute projects Wendy. I am so happy for all your scrappy success my friend! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete