Thursday, April 12, 2018

You Are... | Bella Blvd

I was challenged to create using the Bella Blvd acrylic words (click here for the acrylic words) and boy was this a fun one!  I paired my words and pictures with the BarnYard collection (click here to get yours) to better tell the story of Moo my son's newest addition to his stuffed animal collection.


I began this story with the words that fit the story I wanted to tell on white cardstock.  Then I added in a few choice diecuts and 4x6 pieces that continued my story and created a scene.  Some black splatters helped to emphasize the cow part of the story.  I chose to use a white border sticker to act as clouds holding up my words, thus anchoring them to the page.  Another border sticker added in the green of the grass and tying the page together from the top to the bottom.  Personally, I am in love with the cute page!  What do you think?







2 comments: